Mines & Industry
High power and MDAS Cellular Repeaters
There are a few models available in this Amplitec High Power range. Though they are marketed as mines and industry, high power repeaters are used to amplify signals in office blocks, hospitals, large parking basements, underground military bunkers, stadiums, and airports. As per or attached photos, we have three installations covering open cast mines.
SDE is the only SA supplier of the MDAS system which is a fibre optic repeater using fibre and RU (radio units) to translate the digital signal to analog RF so that an antenna system can be installed, for example, every floor of a high rise building or throughout a Mall.
Availability: we do carry stock of fast-moving units – orders for larger units or systems have a 6~8 week lead time and payment terms are CUF.
- Recommended as above.
- Models cover 2G, 3G & 4GLTE in B8 or B8 B3 or B8 B1.
- Wideband coverage on Vodacom, MTN or Cell C.
- Supplied as a repeater solution based on a BOM drawn up by an authorized installer.
- Solar and wind turbine UPS can be installed to ensure 24/7 communication.
- Large area coverage for example can be provided to a corporation of farmers seeking a large area coverage. This is done in co-operation with the network providers in the area.
- The set-up feature is controlled by the installer or via wireless control by the networks.
- Technical advice and country-wide installers are available.
Booster intelligence that works for you!
The Amplitec high power repeaters are the most intelligent signal amplifiers sold on the continent. They all feature a self-optimizing design that is easy to maintain and will give a super performance.
- High Power Repeaters will boost 2G, 4G LTE, and 3G for multiple users.
- DAS is made available for all models should you require to expand.
- The High Power range is from 27~40dBm, intelligent repeater with high gain which is regulated automatically.
- The AGC automatic adjusts 30dB of this gain and ensures that any unstable signal does not cause you to drop your
- They all have super features like (ASO) Automatic shut-off & sleep mode power saving that is standard.
- MGA a manual gain attenuation function compensates where base stations are upgraded in the future in your area.
- An LCD screen indicates the fully automatic set-up readings.
- It causes no interference to the network BTS base stations.
- Not all models are ICASA type approved.
- All models are SANS IEC 60 950 standards approved by NRCS. (SABS)
Read More on all models provided:
With 27~40dBm output power (500 milliwatts to 10Watts) and very high dB gain, there is all the power to greatly enhance reception throughout your mine or high rise offices for all your wireless cellular devices ( smartphones, tablets, notebooks, wireless routers, etc.) for any network in South Africa.
Using only certified SANS appliances in your home ensures your family and staff’s safety and keeps your insurer happy. Something to think about.
As with all SA appliances, Amplitec is comprehensively backed by a 12-month manufacturer warranty. Every signal booster is tested on our spectrum analyzer before it leaves our warehouse – zero out-of-the-box failures. Repairs are done with original spares in Johannesburg South Africa.
A Voltage surge protection unit is supplied standard that will provide total voltage surge protection and coverage if your repeater is damaged by lightning or load shedding.
Put the smile back onto your dial. Fill your open cast mine or CEO office with the signal. Get to working.
Who is this for?
For South Africans working on mines, in offices, site offices who require a cost-effective signal solution that is easy to install and can be removed and reinstalled at the next site.
Your site will have coverage with 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE depending on what signal is transmitted and which model is installed.
Join the 8000 satisfied South African users and purchase an Amplitec repeater that is trusted worldwide and has set the benchmark in South African homes.